There are a lot of things that go on in anybody's mind when one looks for an accommodation, when new to Gurgaon/ Gurugram. One is often confused whether to look for an unfurnished room on rent or a fully furnished PG that is Paying Guest House.
Well here are some of the differences for you to have a clarity of conscience:
- Furniture: If you opt for rented room you shall have to buy your own furniture, which will cost you around 12000 to 15000 rupees. If you opt for a Boys PG, you shall have all the furniture at your disposal for free.
- Electrical appliances: If you opt for a rented room, you shall have to buy all the electrical appliances which would cost you around 30000 to 50000 rupees. While if you would opt a Boys PG, it will cost you 0 rupees.
- Food expenses: If you would go for rented room, you shall have to spend approximately 15000 rupees per month on food, while you will get free food in a Boys PG near Sector 49
- Maintenance cost: If you opt for a rented room, you would have to spend at least 5000 rupees per month on maintenance of the household items, while it is absolutely free in a Paying Guest House
- Internet and DTH recharge: If you go for a rented room, you will have to spend at least 1500 rupees for internet and DTH recharges per month, while OhMyPG provides all this for free